Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Palin Defiantly Feeds the Beast

Can you guarantee that your toxic rhetoric won't someday directly cause a Romulan Bird of Prey to attack the earth? This is pathetic. You cannot prove a negative. I never even saw her map when I heard you people in the government­-media establishm­ent attacking the "crosshair­s" a while back. I thought you all meant that she had people's faces in the crosshairs­.



Then I saw the map, with marks on it, and I thought it's exactly the kind of slide a national sales manager would use to show the regions he wants targetted for next quarter's sales surge.





There's no evidence that Laughner had ever listened to or read Palin, Limbaugh, or any of the other conservati­ves you despise. He was a paranoid schizophre­nic. But if he was a muslim, we'd be hearing a very different rhetoric from you folks, wouldn't we?
About Blood Libel
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment